We thank you for choosing Paris-Hospitality for your next Paris visit. Rest assured, we will make every effort to help you find the apartment that suits you best.
To book an apartment on Paris-Hospitality is pretty straightforward. Searching a place and make an online payment will take a moment only. Please be aware that normally all availabilities are up-to-date.
1. Search apartments matching your criteria
– Insert check-in and check-out dates, number of guests and click on search
– Examine the proposed places matching your criteria and add them to your selection
2. Confirm your selection
– Go to the blue tab called « your selection » on the top right corner of the website
– Review the selection. There you can delete unwanted places and start and new search if necessary
3. Send an enquiry
– Fill the form « Customer Information »
– Add a personal message for specific questions, if necessary
– Click on « Continue »
4. Enquiry confirmation
– A confirmation page called « My booking details » will appear with your selection and your booking reference
– You will receive a mail in the next 24 hours explaining how to book your apartment
– If a button “Book Now” appears, this means it is possible to finalise the booking process immediately and secure the apartment by paying online, the required deposit. Just click on the « Book Now » button and you will be instructed on how to proceed.
To confirm a reservation, guests are expected to settle an amount based on the length of stay payment is required, to Paris-Hospitality is required.
- For stays up to 1 month, the full amount of the stay in one instalment
- For stays up to 3 months, 50% of the total stay
- For stays beyond 3 months, the equivalent of 1 month stay
A credit card or a wire transfer can be used to make the down payment confirming the reservation.
Please note: this amount may be refundable under certain conditions (see our chapter Cancellation policy).
1. Online payment
– Depending on the length of your stay (between 5 nights and 1 month) and the property you would like to rent (about 90% of our apartments), it is possible to confirm your booking by paying the requested downpayment directly on our website without having to wait for an availability confirmation from us.
2. Alternatively, you can make an online payment once availability is confirmed by us.
– We do our best to answer an enquiry the same day (with exceptions on week-ends and bank holidays).
– Answer by mail includes an explanation of the reservation process and how to proceed with the down payment securing the chosen apartment.
– Downpayment can be processed by phone using a credit card for payment.
– Downpayment can be wired to the following bank account along with a mail sent to us with a copy of the wire order:
Account holder: B&B NETWORK HOSPITALlTY SARL
Address: 66, boulevard Garibaldi – 75015 Paris – France
Bank name: Banque Tarneaud (10558) Agence (02541)
Bank address: 16 avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt – 75008 Paris – France
IBAN: FR76 1055 8025 4118 1629 0020 037
– Balance settlement is done using the same means as downpayment. Time limit is one month before arrival date at the latest.
– For any booking starting in less than 30 days, a full payment of the rental is required.
– On arrival at the apartment, numerous administrative tasks are performed. 1. The signature of the rental contract. 2. The signature of an authorisation to charge a credit card to cover any damages, if they ever happen.