When check-in in your Paris apartment, a Paris-Hospitality representative will be there to welcome you and proceed to the followings:
– Remittance of one or more sets of keys, the wifi code and the access code(s) to the building/apartment
– Explanations on the various property amenities
– Signature of the rental contract and the credit card security deposit authorization form
– Answer any questions you would like to ask about the apartment and its neighborhood,
1. Arrival between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM
To organise your check-in, we will need as soon as possible your arrival and departure information
A week prior to your arrival, you will receive an e-mail including the Welcome Agent’s contact info
When arriving at the airport, the train station or on the highway to Paris, please advise by phone the person in charge of your check-inIn case you would need to check-in very early, i.e. before 2:00 PM, we’d recommend that you book the apartment one day earlier.
2. Arrival before 8:00 AM or after 8:00 PM
If for any reason, your arrival will take place between 8:00 PM and 8:00 AM (night arrival), we call upon you to book one of our registered cabs.
The driver will offer you a lift to and remit the keys and access code to your apartment.
An appointment of a representative of Paris-Hospitality will be scheduled for the day after in order to show you the apartment and its amenities (at no extra cost).
If this solution is not compatible with your arrival mode, you will be asked for an extra charge of 75 EUR to be paid to the Welcome Agent.
If you book one of our registered cabs for a late night check-in, we would need your credit card number by email or phone :
– Card Type: VISA, MasterCard or AMEX
– Card holder name:
– Card Number:
– Expiration Date:
– CVV/CVC code (3 security digits and 4 for Amex)
It is required to provide this information before your arrival to get the apartment keys.
Apartment checkout can be made according to your schedule unless a check-in is programmed on the same day or the day after.
In this case, the checkout will take place before 10:00 AM.
If you need to checkout later that day, we recommend that you to book the apartment for an additional day.
Our prices displayed on the website include:
– Water, gas and electricity for stays until 1 month*. Beyond, this will depend on the rented property. Please check with us
– Check-out cleaning. We reserve the right to charge your credit card if the apartment is left in an unusual dirty condition (pictures will be used as proof to support the claim)
– Linens and towels are included, and some extra pieces are made available in the apartment. For stays over 15 days, we can provide, on request, free fresh linens and towels
– Wifi + Internet access
– Telephone: local and international calls may be included in the price depending on the internet plan. Please ask the Welcome Agent at check-in
– Please, note that a 2% to 5,2% fee is included to your payment to cover the credit card, banking or PayPal costs
(*) Water consumption, gas and electricity are included in our prices as long as consumption remains in the average of the rented apartment, taking into account the normal use of energy depending on the weather during the stay. We would advise for example, not to leave the heating turned on in winter with opened windows.