Whatever the reason, sometimes an unforeseen event obliges to cancel a long planned stay. If that occurs, 3 scenarios may apply, if you do not have a cancellation insurance:
1. If the cancellation occurs more than 2 months before your arrival date, the booking deposit (minus EUR 120 for the administration fee) will be refunded.
2. If the cancellation occurs between one and two months before your arrival date, the paid deposit will not be refunded.
3. If the cancellation occurs less than a month before your arrival date, the deposit and the balance will not be refunded.
But fear not, as hinted above, Paris-Hospitality.com offers an insurance policy aimed at covering cancellation risks. It is advisable to subscribe such an insurance.
Please note: Insurance only applies for stays inferior to 3 months.
1. Booking can be canceled at any time, but for specific reasons (see contacts below).
2. If stay must be interrupted, « unused » nights will be refunded.
3. Damages occurring in the apartment that is your responsibility, are covered up to 2’500.- EUR (minus 100.- EUR for admin fee).
4. Insurance costs only 4% of the total rent.
By following this link you will find the general conditions applying for the insurance.
Which steps do you need to take if you are forced to cancel your booking?
1. Send an email in order to make the apartment available for new bookings.
2. Prepare the documents explaining your cancellation.
3. Be in contact with the insurance company by email or mail by sending to us the documents.
4. Do not forget to mention the following when you contact the insurance:
– Your full personal address
– Your phone number
– The agency you booked with: PARIS-HOSPITALITY.COM
– Your booking reference
– The check-in and check-out dates
– Important: when you have paid your booking deposit, make sure to input in your customer space all the name of the participants.
ADAR C/O Cab. ALBINET S.A.V. 5, cité; de Trévise 75 009 PARIS
Fax : +331 48 01 84 83